Saturday, February 7, 2009

a little better...

so, the kids were a little better today.
they marched up stairs and abruptly woke us all up at 7:30AM.
we had some issues with not listening and having to be on time out, and hear a few "I don't like you!"s.
we got a lot of "I miss mom" and "when am I going home?".
thank God for our babysitter Julie.
she came over today and helped us out.
we went grocery shopping because they literally ate everything in the house,
and bought a few clothes from Once Upon A Child for the little girl.
she literally had nothing that fit her, just one t-shirt.
with 3 adults to 5 kids, it was much more manageable.
but, what am I suppose to do when it's me against all five?
I guess we'll see.
Karl called and left a message with the social worker about a transfer,
and I think we'll be able to hang in there until then.
it's not that they're bad kids, it's just we feel we've been thrown in to the water before we know how to swim.
We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: