Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting it worked out...

Talked with the social worker assigned to the case this morning.
We're planning on visiting with bio mom today.
I am going to have to sit down and meet her too.
I'm really nervous.
I hope she pulls through - they kids really want to see mom.
Karl talked to the foster supervisor this morning, and there are a few family options that might pull through.
I pray that the kids go with someone that is loving, and familiar, and has their best interest at heart.
They've asked us if needed if we'd be willing to keep the little one here.
I told Karl to call back and tell her yes, so hopefully that'll work out if there isn't a family that will take all 3.
I pray that they don't get the wrong impression about us.
I pray that there will be wisdom, and understanding on all parts of this situation, and that above all else the kids are taken care of.

No comments: