Monday, March 30, 2009

praying for a miracle

We still haven't received final word on our ability to adopt Olive even if they take the program off of hold.
I am trying to learn patience...
In the meantime - I'm asking everyone to pray for Olive and us.
We want to pray that God will protect her, and send a care-taker in to her life that will treat her like a momma would.
We are also praying that God will radically change the officials in charge of her adoption there, and that they will quickly put the program back to work.
And we praying that the officials will have their minds and attitude's transformed and come to the realization that a child is much better off in a home with parents in the United States, than in an institution.


And patiently waiting... said...

That is our prayer as well!! We are trying to adopt again in the same country! I have been praying that for a LONG time. Don't give up! Keep praying and have faith!

Rachel said...

I will be praying for your family and for precious Olive.