Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can't let go..

Karl and I have been looking over all these beautiful children's faces that need adopted.
Some of them already in an institution, and some of them close to being there...
and yet we just don't have peace about committing to another child.
I wish we could.
I wouldn't say we have peace about NOT committing, as it's heartbreaking and I can't stop thinking about all their little faces, and all their little lives wasting away in an orphanage with out a mamma and daddy...
But, I just don't feel like I can give up on Olive yet.
We are going to save money for Olive, so when we get to the point where we're ready to get the paperwork going again, money is not as much of an issue.
During all of this wretched waiting - we will be praying that her country will get a stable adoption protocol, and resume taking dossiers.
There are so many pieces of this puzzle that could go wrong, but it's all I can do.

No comments: