Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trusting God...

Even thought the program is rumored to be open again this summer, we are so afraid to emotionally commit and put our hearts out there until the program opens.
But, in some ways we just have to... because not doing so suggests that we don't trust God fully.
And we do.
We are holding off on starting a home study and the paperwork still, but are preparing by flier-ing for our garage sale, and starting to work on our swamp of a back yard.
I've had strep throat the past couple of days, but I'm feeling mostly better today.

Our plan is to get the basement organized (full of garage sale stuff) and the backyard leaves removed.
If we have time, we'd also like to rent a pump, and start pumping out the swamp water.
I'm thankful that it's spring break for Karl and that I'll have him and my dad to help with this massive project.

Olive's 3rd birthday was the 5th. It's hard knowing that she's not having a 'proper' birthday party, like she could have had here.
But, soon enough!

While sick and laid up, I made some things to sell for Olive. I am going to wash them up soon.

We're praying that God will open doors like he so wonderfully did the first couple weeks, and that He will protect Olive and our journey to get her...

No comments: