Monday, April 27, 2009

Canceled Cable

We have canceled cable in our house.
It was a hard thing to do, because Ethan loves cartoons, and Karl and I LOVE the movie channels.
But, it was a good decision.
We want the kids to play like kids this summer, and not try and veg in front of the TV,
and it's saving us about $60 a month that we'll be able to put towards Olive's adoption.

We're waiting for a copy of our foster home study - to see what all it entails.
What's in it will determine our next step.

Please cover us in prayer.
I can't give real specific details, but if you could pray for protection over our process.
and wisdom in who we choose to help us do our paperwork.
That would be wonderful!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Anytime you are ready. Let me know what I can get ready for you. I would love to trade business cards with you too...=)