Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies...

I got to see a newborn baby today.
It totally gave me the baby itch!
Their little hands, their baby smell, their total floppiness.
We better get our foster license soon before I go make them the old fashion way!
Where are my babies?!!?

Well, I have two of my favorite babies here with me tonight as Karl is gone at D-groups...
Evelyn is sitting!
And Ethan is talking in 2-3 word pseudo sentences!
The other day he saw a hurt dog on TV and literally started to cry and looked at me with the saddest pout ever, and said "No! No! NO! NO hurt doggies!".... my boy.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our family shoot.
Pictures by Kasey, editing by me.
CFamily08'003
CFamily08'011
CFamily08'013
CFamily08'016
CFamily08'021
CFamily08'023
CFamily08'024
CFamily08'029

No comments: