Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting attacked again...

We are under attack over here... again.
My computer (which my business depends on) is going wonky.
I need to at least replace the screen, which will cost roughly $100.
Our Van has decided not to run anymore... We've already spent $125 on what we thought would be a sure fix... didn't work. Not sure what's going to happen there.
So, we are selling our truck, to try and make ends meet, and put the extra money towards our adoption.
But we have to fix the windshield, wipers, tailpipe, and muffler to be able to sell it.
I am suffering from either a congestion-free flu, or mono...
I'm near positive it's mono -- which has put me greatly behind on my "to-do" list.
Which in turn is stressing me out more.
Unfortunately rest is hard to come by with a 2.5 year old and 1.5 year old during the day.
And also unfortunately, money is not easily come by either, considering we have already cleaned out our savings, all our extra money in the budget has gone to go to Olive, so we're living paycheck-to-paycheck right now.
Life if not fun right now.

No comments: