Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It is there!

Our dossier is in the hands of our facilitator!
She is giving it to the translator to translate!
We are waiting to hear from Olive's social worker, to see how far along her paperwork is.
Once we know that, we will have a better estimate as to when we might travel.
Praise God!
Now only if we can come up with that 6k :)
I think we'll be selling our second car here soon, and be back to our 1-car life-style again...
All for our girl!


Zactly said...

Great news!! Looking forward to you all getting to hold sweet Olive.

And patiently waiting... said...

YEAH!!!! It will be so great when you know about when you will travel!! Can't wait for you to have your sweet Olive!!

MaybeMama said...

Wonderful news! Praying for your finances.