We are going to have the funds to send in our USCIS paperwork, ship our Dossier, and pay for our Dossier translation by this coming Monday!
We are going to be sending in our USCIS application with out our homestudy, but it should be following shortly after.
And we'll send our Dossier with out our USCIS approval - but it's my understanding that we can just bring that with us when we travel.
A few requirements we still need for our Dossier (all of which are near attained or easily attained):
1. formal letter stating reasons behind adopting a child - written, waiting for proof reading, and printing
2. Written biography - written, waiting for proof reading, and printing
3. Our Home Study - being written right now
4. State Clearance - waiting to hear if our USCIS fingerprints covers this, or if we need additional (3rd set!) fingerprinting
5. A bank statement - can be printed anytime
6. Deed to our home - looking for it
7. Photographs of our family and home - need printed
Once we get our Home Study, USCIS approval, and Dossier shipped/translated that's it for paperwork until we leave!