Sunday, July 19, 2009

She's standing!

Evelyn stood up for the first time on Thursday!
She pops her butt up and then stands up for just a few seconds.
Then she would fall down and laugh as if it were just 'sooo funny'

Don't mind the crazy outfit! Her Aunt Julie just got the tutu for her so we were trying it on... and we were folding laundry in the middle of the floor - so don't mind that either.

IMG_0203
IMG_0214
IMG_0212

Look how BIG my kids are getting! It's not even right!
No really, I love every stage. I was scared when I had Ethan as a newborn that I wouldn't know what to do with him as he got bigger - I've always been a baby person (still am!)... but every stage is just so awesome!
Here are my two enormous kids!

IMG_0199
IMG_0192
IMG_0193

alright - so Evelyn still takes a bottle and doesn't walk, so she's still pretty 'baby' but she just seems so big!

IMG_0196
IMG_0197
IMG_0198

she makes the funniest faces when the camera comes out.

No comments: