Monday, July 20, 2009

It's here!

We have the rough draft :)
Soooo excited!
We have to fill in some blanks, and change a few tid-bits here and there - but I should have that done tomorrow!
Then it's off to our facilitator for review, and USCIS here we come!

We also got our first donation in a while today,
I wish that there was some way for me to explain how much we REALLY appreciate it.
I wish that there was a way to explain how we are touched, and how we are seeing and experiencing God through those of you who sacrifice and give...
I just have to keep saying Thank you over and over again.

I can't believe that we only have $6k to go!
That's about 6 weddings
or about 50 family pictures
or 197 pairs of shorties (wool diaper covers I make)
or 23 garage sales (at the average we've made)
When you put it that way - it sounds pretty scary! lol.
But, I am so amazed that we've gotten this far - I have total faith in God to help us provide the rest.

No comments: