Monday, May 4, 2009

Going with a different agency...

We have chosen a different agency because we are getting a reduced fee due to our previous Foster HS! Yay!!
We are still waiting on Olive's SW in her country to give us the OK.
We're praying that she accepts our initial profile, and let's us know quickly.
Hopefully we'll get new pictures of her from the facilitator when we get approved, and hopefully some video from a family who is traveling there to get their little one soon.
I can not wait!
I am so excited to get new pictures of her, and even more excited about the prospect of getting some video!
To see her move, to see her interact - even if it's not me...
To see that she is okay (Lord, please!) will mean so much to me...

No comments: