Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sick Kids and Cloth Diapers

My kiddo is completely sick. This is one of the first times he's actually been SICK.
We were suppose to have our first training session tonight for fostering, but couldn't go because Ethan was too much of a handful, and we didn't want to leave him with a babysitter being sick.
I guess we'll have to make it up at the end and it's going to set us back a couple weeks.
But, It's all in God's timing.
He was spoiled with motrin, a bubble bath with daddy, a whole-body lotion rub down, snuggles with juice and kids show on mom and dad's bed, and last but not least - mommy's shirt for p.j.'s
Here he is happily modeling it:

IMG_3495

IMG_3496

IMG_3497


Also, I have been trying a handful of different patters for cloth diapers.
After numerous tries, I have finally found out which one I like best.
I love this pattern. I made it myself. It fits well now, and there is elastic on every side - so it'll grow with her a bit. It's not too baggy or strange looking. So, I think that this is the one I'm going to use.
I'm getting sick of trying different ones out.

IMG_3498

IMG_3499
IMG_3502
IMG_3503

No comments: