Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthdays...

Ethan and Evelyn must have had some sort of secret meeting yesterday and decided to whine, cry, and fuss non-stop until mom gets oh-so-very close to ripping her hair out today.
Even still at midnight Ethan is sitting up in his bed screaming at the top of his lungs...
They also must have named today "pooping" day. Both of them pooping in every new cloth diaper I put on them!
It's a pain.
Karl was swamped with projects at work, so I didn't get to talk to him, be greeted with well wishes, or just vent about our insane children.
My mom ran way late at getting home from work so our date was pushed back by 2 hours & I didn't get to eat dinner until 8pm *I was starving!*
My vacuum cleaner broke, and I really wanted to vacuum my carpets!

All I wanted to do today was get my down stairs clean, and have a relaxing day (let alone birthday) and that was so not happening today.

But, eventually we did make it to dinner - and even a movie!
We saw Baby Mama, and it was actually quite funny and I really enjoyed turning my brain off for a while.
It redeemed my sub-par birthday.

No comments: