Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still have high waters...


So, due to my waters staying high, and the incredible amount of pain I've been in...
(mainly because there's too much water/baby in me, and she's sunny side up causing me SI Joint pain)
my mid-wife was lobbying for me to move my c-section date up.
I can't even tell you how happy that made me.
Well, apparently the doctors agreed only if there was a time-slot open.
And well, go figure THERE ISN'T.
UGH!!!!!
I got that bit of news today and it literally almost made me cry.
I want my body back so badly.
So, we have 9 days, and 7 hours until our C-section.
Most moms would probably be counting down the hours until they "get to meet their baby"...
I'm counting down the hours until I get to have my body back, and not feel like I'm going to die all the time!
I know that sounds horrible, and don't get me wrong, I can't wait to meet my baby too...
but until you've experienced this unrelenting pain for days, and now weeks on end... you just couldn't understand.
and to add to my misery - I'm almost positive I have either a kidney stone or kidney infection starting up. FUN!
So here's to the last 9 days and 17 hours of pregnancy for me for a LLLLLOOONNNNNGGGGG time!

Oh, and here is hopefully the last picture of my baby in belly.
It was taken at 35 weeks.
Can you imagine if I went to 40 or more!?


No comments: