Monday, April 21, 2008

God is good!

So, I can't even begin to explain how blessed I am!
This is not to brag on me or my family, but how awesome God has been to us in our recent lives.
I am so thankful!
Evelyn has pulled out of her rough birth beautifully!
(we suspect some reflux issues, but in comparison to what some parents have to go through - I'll take it!)
I have been recovering so well!
We have amazing people supporting us, bringing junk food, clothes, meals, giving us their beloved first clothes from their children, and so much more!
I've found a Bible study (thanks to Kasey!) I'm comfortable in.
Karl has finished his beautiful "fixie" bike - and can finally ride it!
And two things I've been really excited about - I got couches for my living room!
(have a beautiful one, just moved it to the other living room)
AND a DISHWASHER! It's not hooked up yet - but, I hope that it works well!
I would love a working dishwasher!
Oh, and Ethan is turning out to be such an awesome big brother! We were worried how he'd take it, and he's taking his new role beautifully. He's already asking to hold her, hug her, and he comforts her when she cries by patting her..
Ohhhhh my boy, how I love him. Never mind he calls her "doggie"...
In fact he's currently running around in a dirty onsie (that dad put him to bed in from yesterday) with 4 wheat crackers hanging out of his mouth, humming joyfully with a huge snotty nose (teething) and I can't get enough!
So, Thank YOU Lord! I know there is a time for blessings, and a time for trials, and I am just so thankful to be in His blessings right now!

No comments: