Monday, February 8, 2010

Not able to leave...

I am so bummed - we're not going to be able to leave until Thursday.
There were flights out on Wednesday, but they were very limited, and they would have cost us about $360 more to leave (minimum). Not really possible.
The kids are at home with RSV, and I can not wait to get to them.
Ethan has been crying and overly sensitive, and Evelyn is not interested in seeing us on the computer much - so I miss her very much.

We are going to be doing the medical exam this morning, and then some legal documents at the lawyers after that - and then we have our embassy interview.
I am praying it all goes smoothly.

I'm praying that we'll be able to find a quick (cheaper) flight out than Friday afternoon, because I am so ready to come home - and I can't barely stand to be away from the kids and my house and family an extra hour longer than what's needed to get our adoption done (which will probably be this afternoon!) I'm also praying that Olive will travel well.
She's and antsy girl that does not like to be still for very long. I am not sure how she'll handle the flight.

1 comment:

soontobemomof9 said...

Oh... I am so sorry. I can not imagine. Just after 1 week, I was so ready to come home and see my kids, even as hard as it was to leave the girls behind. If staying would have brought them home, I would have though! :)

You will soon be home my friend. This time next week, being in Serbia will just be a memory! :) Hang in there! Praying for you!