Friday, November 30, 2007

Love.

I am in love....
with the two baby squirrels that nest in a tree outside my front window. They're probably 4 inches long, and the cutest things I've ever seen.

Prenatal appointment yesterday went well. Every thing's normal. The possibilities of a VBAC aren't likely :( But, if I have to schedule she said they would most likely be fine with scheduling my section at 37w4/5days. Which is right in the middle of Karl's spring break. That would be so lovely. And then Daddy and Baby's birthdays would be very close. Karl's is April 11, and we're hoping for April 9 with little Evie. The last few weeks are the worst weeks (for me anyway), so I would be totally extatic! So, I've gained 5lbs so far with this pregnancy, and apparently I should have gained about 10 by now... oops. I think I had already gained like 15 at this point with Ethan... haha. But, what can ya do?

No comments: