Tuesday, August 28, 2007

raise!

Worst thing about being pregnant again?
Not being able to sleep at night, to wake up hours after finally having fallen asleep to a cranky child (we're weaning down feedings to 4 a day) and not being able to take a nap.
Oh.... how I took for granted those long afternoon naps the first time around!
Best thing about being pregnant again:
I've done this before. Nothing (so far) comes as a surprise. I feel educated for what's to come, and can relax in that. With Ethan every little thing during my pregnancy was the end of the world, and every pregnancy symptom was to be shouted from the roof-tops... I can actually enjoy my pregnancy fully this time - and not be as anxious.

I've just started receiving my daily assurance that I'm still pregnant...
NAUSEA!
Never in my life loved and hated something so much. (ok maybe that's an exaggeration)
Really though, I hate feeling this way - but I love knowing that means I'm still pregnant.

Also - God (as always) is so good! Karl is going to be given a SUBSTANTIAL raise, and made salary! hallelujah! I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off our financial situation. Isn't it awesome how just when you start doubting the Lord's plan - and you're not sure what's going to happen... it all works out!

No comments: