Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Getting big!

Okay, so as if anything else could possibly go wrong! I have been diagnosed with PUPPP (and a pretty bad case of it too). It's this horribly itchy rash that will not go away until after the baby is born, and is quite possibly going to send me to the mad house. I don't think I can even explain to you the severity of my itchiness...

Also, I have been in false labor a half a dozen times - including right now. My contractions have been 1 1/2 minutes apart, but they are not painful, only pressure-ful if that makes sense, so the hospital doesn't want me.

Chances are that they'll go away like every other time. But, boy would I be happy if today was the day!

Sorry about the bed-head, no make up, pjs, and fake smile... But that's as good as it gets these days! 9+ months pregnant



And YES I AM WEARING PANTS! That's the last time that I wear light blue tight PJs in a picture

No comments: