Thursday, December 28, 2006

bumming

So, the prenatal visit didn't go quite as well as I had hoped. Apparently Spectrum still wasn't aware as to why my case was transfered over to them, and the doctor who promised me last week an induction no later than 41 weeks went on vacation with out setting up an appointment for me. Baby still isn't looking like he's ready to come out yet, and they had to squeeze an induction in for me last minute (Thanks doctor Austin) - but they didnt have room until Thursday January 4th at 7:30pm. That is a whole week from now! And about a week and 1/2 past my due date. I know it sounds ridiculous to those of you who haven't been/aren't pregnant, but I am not sure that I can take another whole week of this! Thank God this process ends with meeting Ethan, because just about anything else wouldn't be worth it.

No comments: