Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Don't tell me that!

Karl and I had Thanksgiving dinner at our house for the first time this year and it was crazy! We had 13 people here, and most of them stayed the night since they're from out of town. What a good time though. Other than that we got to hang out with Collin and Ciara for a while, which was lovely, and I've been having contractions since last night! We'll see what happens there - but I still think it'll be sometime early December. Who knows....

So I started having irregular contractions Friday night and I am still having them - now Sunday night. They get really regular and close together, but there is no pain... and then they slow down again. This is frustrating.

LATER....

So, it's been five days of constant braxton hicks contractions (i'm talking like any where from 30 minutes apart to 1 1/2 minutes apart for five days!)... and if one more person says "well maybe it'll be the real thing tomorrow", "it'll be here before you know it" or "once he's out you'll want him back in"... I think I'll go crazy. Not joking.

No comments: