Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things have been busy around the house again..
Photo work has been steady, Karl and I are part of a marriage bible study group now, and I have started to go to a new bible study/book club too.
We are waiting patiently for our foster license to come in, as it's been almost 3 weeks now!
But, I've been good, and I haven't called yet.
We were given a crib and bunk beds from Karl's parents, so we're going to do some rearranging.
It was such a blessing.
Bailey has an umbilical hernia, so we had to take her to the vet for a check up and some testing.
Luckily it turned out that it's not intestines or cancerous/infectious material that's protruding through.
They suspect it's just a fatty tumor, and nothing to worry about.... $185 later!
But, I'm glad she's healthy.
I still have Christmas cards to make and send out, along with Ethan's birthday invitations.
But, over all - it's been a pretty nice couple of weeks.

No comments: