Monday, December 8, 2008

My music man...


Ethan has decided that he's going to be not only a drummer, but a guitar player as well...
Here is him playing his "guitar"...




He's getting a real set of drums and a real kid-sized guitar for Christmas, I can't wait to see him open them, he's going to freak, I just know it.
Evelyn is turning 8 months on the 11th.
She is still my little floppy baby.
She refuses to crawl, and hates it when I encourage her to do so. So, I'm letting her be my little blob for now.
She is starting to roll to get what she wants though -so that's a step.
I tried putting her in her play pen the other day while I was cleaning, and she decided all of the sudden she hated it..

She makes the cutest, most dramatic faces when she cries.
She's just like her momma, and likes to watch the squirrels outside the window on the feeder...
I can't believe how big she's getting...



In non-kid related news...
Our rental house had a water filter break, with the water still on, and it got completely flooded, and then frozen.
It's completely un-rentable and un-sellable now...
Not good.

No comments: