Not much of an update, other than to update us that we should get an update soon.
J. has Olive's cardiology appt's notes and is getting them translated.
I'm very happy that we'll be able to see them!
Although we'll be reading the report in English - I'm sure I'll still need help understanding them.
We were expecting to finish our home study tonight, but we are waiting on some paperwork,
and our SW's kids are sick.
So, we're rescheduled until next week.
Hopefully by then we'll have all the paperwork for our home study done, and even more of our dossier requirements done.
We are still trying to raise funds to have all our USCIS application fees.
We're in that in-between time where we've already burned through our savings, and haven't started earning the wedding money yet.
We sent out a blanket for Olive with another family who is adopting from her country.
We are so grateful to Cara for doing that for us.
They're going to see if they're allowed to get a picture of Olive with it. I hope they can!