Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home Study Visits Done

We are officially done with our home study visits!
We have to get a few medical releases signed, my birth certificates came in yesterday, and then we have all the paperwork she needs!
I found out good news that we can send out dossier over before our USCIS approval, and so our next step is getting that finished and getting the translation fee.

We hope to have a good garage sale this weekend, so prayers over that would be welcomed!

GarageSaleflier1

1 comment:

Sarah Maples said...

Hi,
Do you happen to have Cara's email address so I can ask for an invite to her blog. We are hoping to adopt Nadja and have been approved to adopt from Serbia but her birth family is involved in her placement so we are waiting to be officially matched with her. Also, I have a fundraising idea for you if you're interested. email me at sjomaples@yahoo.com