Saturday, January 13, 2007

1 week old

Bubby is 1 week old today!

He had his first wellness check, and Dr. Hoffman said that he's doing so well it surprised him. He's already put on 7oz, and 1/2 an inch since birth! But the visit and a shower sure did wear me out! And he lost his new born belly button last night!
He is going to meet his Great Grandparents today, and I'm so excited. My Grandma and Grandpa were like parents to me growing up, so it's going to be special to "present" him to them.
We're starting to be okay with visitors, so if you'd like to stop by, evenings are the best (except Sunday). I'm still a little busy to do any chatting on the phone, so the internet is the best way to coordinate a time. But be prepared if you do come by, we have two very jealous doggies that will smother you for attention!

Ethan at 1 week:



No comments: