Tuesday, January 29, 2008

changing things around...

We sold our van and bought new furniture - and I could not be happier!
Those couches were the bane of my existence. Pillow back sofas are the worst invention ever.
We're going to hopefully finish Ethan's room and our guest bath this weekend.

It is super hard to wake up every morning and babysit multiple kids from 7:30-5:30 everyday,
plus Thursdays until 11:30pm! at 6-7 months preggo.
But - when I get to use that money to make the house look better - it's all worth it!
I've got a major case of nesting already, I want to accomplish so much before Evie arrives.

Speaking of her, I had another ultrasound yesterday:
She's 3lbs 1oz, 90th percentile, and has an up-turned nose, and big lips :)
She likes sticking her tongue out and hang out breech.
I have high fluid levels (did with Ethan too) so I have to go in for another to see if it gets worse.
We got our first profile shots - even after all those ultrasounds! She is so cute!
I can't wait to meet her!
Any who, I think that's it for now.

No comments: