Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Daydreaming...

While I had a minute to relax, I began to day dream a bit, mostly about the things that I hope to accomplish some time...

A few things that I'd like to do:
- Teach Ethan sign language, and possibly Spanish
- Research the advantages/disadvantages of public, Christian, and home-schooling
- In general, continue to educate myself as much as possible
- Learn how to, and eventually plant a kitchen garden out back, and a flower garden in front
- Fence in the back yard, and make our deck fabulous with patio furniture, lighting, fire-pit, grill, etc. I can't wait to play with Ethan outside late into warm summer night, especially to watch him discover fireflies, worms, toads, and other grossly boy things.
- Learn the stories of the Bible better, and become involved more deeply with God and my small group girls... How can I expect them to "live right", pray, and read the Bible when I am not doing it as often as I should either...
- Get my body back! I understand it takes time, but I have a goal to look like I did before I got pregnant, and perhaps even better! I want to be healthy, extraordinarily healthy.
- And in general just get around to doing all of those things that I want to do, but never seem to have the time/motivation to do it.
These are my ambitions.

Edit: Mastitis, Earache, Headcold, and incision problems anyone? OOOOhhhh, me me me!

No comments: