Monday, February 12, 2007

Body image issues...

So, for any of you ladies even thinking about the possibility of having a baby – and I’m sure you mom’s will agree…
Let me tell you, make sure that you have a very healthy body image and self confidence before you go getting yourself pregnant! Because trust me (unless you’re extremely lucky) – it will be destroyed, at least to some degree. And it can leave you feeling very frustrated. Especially when you only have 3 pounds to lose, and yet you still can not fit in to any of your pants because your hips spread so wide, you’re now 3 sizes larger than you were before. And you’re probably thinking, well that’s not a big deal, buy bigger pants. But, what are you suppose to do when your hips are huge and your legs are still a size 2-4?!?
I tried on about 40 pairs of jeans in 4 hours at the mall and found ONE, yes ONE that fit me well enough for me to buy. And they were on a discontinued stock shelf in the back of the store that the sales woman just happened to think of. Otherwise I would still be wearing all maternity all the time! And let’s not even get to the whole struggle of loose belly and stretch marks!!!!

But, on the other hand, look what you have to show for it…

No comments: