Saturday, March 4, 2006

Where are we going?

So, I've given up talking badly about people for lent, and let me tell you it's really hard! Even for someone who doesn't struggle with the habit (namely my husband) finds it a hard task to take on. I have already messed up, but I'm trying!

God has really been doing some amazing things in Karl and I lately. After really working through some things, we've figured out how we're putting a lot of it in action. One of the things that we're going to try and take on (which meshes well with my above situation) is not living in competition with others. It's really a lot harder than you'd think.

We're also praying a lot right now about where we're going in our lives. We have a lot of options, and a lot of questions. Like, what exactly do I want to major in? Do I really want to go to school right now in the first place? How and when do we get involved in ministry? When do we have kids? Where do we find good married friends to develop community with? Do we get more involved with the church? Is this where we're suppose to be living? Where is God pointing us?

We're really excited about all these new things happening.

No comments: