Monday, January 23, 2006

Craving

Okay, in all seriousness. Have you ever felt like you're craving something but you're not sure what it is. And I'm not talking about needing Jesus (or maybe I am?), but more along the lines of better relationships, better education, better... something... You can feel it in your bones, your heart, in your gut that you need it so badly... But yet you still can't even figure out what it is so that way you can make steps toward that.

I don't know... Maybe it is fellowship. (real fellowship) Karl and I are looking for a new church, not saying that we wont still be attending Mars, as we're not even sure completely if we want to join a new church.. but maybe that's that something. Maybe not. I'm not sure.

All I know is that I'm craving something, desperately... Have you felt that? How did you go about figuring it all out? What was it. In all seriousness.

No comments: